- Each half heart pendant is 1.25″ tall x .75″ wide
- As portrayed in the classic 1968 film “Night of the Living Dead,” zombies are lumbering, flesh-eating corpses. Some say this film reinvented zombies.
- Zombies are even mentioned in Haitian folklore, with the Haitian word “zombi” meaning “spirit of the dead.” These tales showed voodoo priests who had the ability to resurrect the deceased through the administration of a magic powder. And according to legend, “In Haiti a zombi is someone who has annoyed his or her family and community to the degree that they can no longer stand to live with this person.”
- Even the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has jumped on the zombie bandwagon, with a post on their website in May 2011 entitled “Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse.” The post, a tongue-in-check way to promote real disaster preparedness, went viral that week.
- The recipe for a modern-day zombie is a healthy dose of folklore, a dash of science, and a heavy sprinkling of entertainment value. One of the most terrifying entities in the world of fiction, what we today call “The Walking Dead” has origins in folklore from several different cultures – dating back to Mesopotamia and even the Bible.
Art Attack Silvertone Zombie Apocalypse Partners Broken Heart BFF Best Friends Partners In Crime Bag Charm Pendant Keychain - What are the best homemade self defense weapons? Protecting yourself and your family all the time is a paramount concern. Today, more than ever, crimes, ... How to make a knobstick bracelet Lethal allowed to wear jewelry and cut down every enemy